BEFORE YOU INVEST, INVESTIGATE!
We are pre-purchase and pre-sales property building inspectors with 30 years of experience in the building industry, an extended in-depth knowledge of the leaky home syndrome, a non sceptical approach to any type of construction inspections and we are here to help you.
The single purpose of the building inspection report is to give peace of mind to those who are buying or selling a property.
We only do house inspection reports, we don’t do bathroom renovations, house piling, roof repair or any kind of building work, we can, but we don’t…..this would put us in a position of, “conflict of interest”.
A comprehensive FBI house building inspection report is produced in accordance with established building inspection standards
We do a comprehensive minimum 5 page report within 48 hours of an inspection for all range of houses from a leaky houses to plaster, and older conventional houses and Units. The report includes a list of remedial work required with an approximate cost for repairs if required.
What We Do
- Pre purchase building inspections
- Domestic and Commercial building inspections
- Letter of Acceptance reports
- Unauthorised Works reports
- Troubleshooting and Friendly advice
- Invasive building inspections
- Quick turn-around on all reports
- A Lim report may not include additions or alterations to the building completed without a building consent or be signed off upon completion by Council. Unpermitted work may result in expensive costs for the purchaser.
- Code of compliance does not mean that a building is weather tight or built in a good tradesman like fashion.
Our Commitment to You!
- Over 30 years of building experience
- Comprehensive reports
- Colour photos
- Advice on how to fix any issues
- Reports delivered in 24/48 hours via email
- Hard copy reports delivered within 48/72 hours
- Moisture readings and testing
- Wealth of knowledge on monolithic clad buildings
- Common sense approach and explained in laymens terms
- Extensive experience in leaky building syndrome
Call now 0800 111 324
Key phrases: Building Inspections Auckland, Commercial building inspections, House inspections Auckland